About the Role
We are looking for people with a passion for sports and/or entertainment who enjoy interacting with customers to work at Griffin Park, home of Brentford F.C. on a match day (3 hours).
- Selling charitable lottery tickets to fans using the latest tablet based sales technology (full training given)
- Cashing up procedure
- Results administration
Applicants must be:
- 18 years or over
- Honest, Reliable & can conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Available on Brentford F.C. home matches (weekends and evenings)
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the U.K.
- Uniform provided
- Brentford FC Matchday Ticket for every match worked
- £22 per match plus holiday pay
- Seller Incentive Scheme and long term bonus opportunities
About the Company
MatchPlus is a London based start up revolutionising fan-mobilisation and fan-engagement for European sports teams through technology. We are starting by changing the face of charitable fundraising in the world of UK football, working directly with some of the most recognised clubs in the country. Our fundraising platform operates live and on match day within stadiums, putting us in the middle of the action.
If you are interested for applying for this role and for further details please contact Mark Wilkinson at: