What is Junior Clubs Day?
This is a promotion providing priority access and discounted tickets (Adults only £10 and Juniors just £3) to Junior Charter Standard clubs at Brentford v Bristol City (Griffin Park, Saturday 1 April, kick-off 3pm). All juniors taking part will receive a Brentford FC goody bag and the two junior clubs who bring the most attendees will also receive exclusive prizes, such as the chance to play on the Griffin Park pitch.
What do participating schools get?
- One free adult ticket for every 10 junior tickets bought
- One signed football for every 30 tickets bought
- One signed Brentford FC 16/17 Replica Shirt for every 60 tickets bought
What do the winning schools get?
The two junior clubs who bring the most attendees will receive exclusive prizes:
- On-pitch presentation at half-time on matchday (up to 6 juniors and 3 adults)
- An exclusive invitation to play on the Griffin Park pitch at the end of the 16/17 season (date TBC)
What does the day look like?
All juniors attending the match (who have purchased their tickets through the promotion) will receive a free goody bag, which will be available to collect from our pre-match Fan Zone at Watermans Park (Saturday 1 April from 12noon until 2.30pm). All participating junior clubs will have their names featured in the matchday programme and read out by the stadium announcer at half-time. The two winning junior clubs will also receive a Junior Clubs Day Winner certificate, presented to them at half-time on matchday.
How will we help promote this offer?
We would like to help you promote this offer to your juniors via:
- Digital version of the flyer/form that can be sent to and filled in by parents or carers
- Copy and images to be shared via your primary school website, newsletters and social media channels
How to I buy tickets?
All you need to do is download our online form below, fill in your details and send it by email to [email protected]. Please note, this is not a group booking offer and you will need to fill one form per family.
Could you please circulate the forms so parents/carers can individually fill them in?
Office Manager & Matchday Community Coordinator
Brentford FC Community Sports Trust
020 8326 7034