What is our Primary Schools Day?
This is a promotion providing priority access and discounted tickets (Adults only £10 and Juniors just £3) to primary school pupils and their families at Brentford v Huddersfield Town (Griffin Park, Saturday 11 March, kick-off 3pm).
All juniors taking part will receive a Brentford FC goody bag and can claim a free 16/17 Junior Membership. Read more about Club Membership at membership.brentfordfc.co.uk.
The two primary schools who bring the most attendees will also receive exclusive prizes, such as the chance to play on the Griffin Park pitch.
What do participating schools get?
- One free adult ticket for every 10 junior tickets bought*
- One signed football for every 30 tickets bought*
- One signed Brentford FC 16/17 Replica Shirt for every 60 tickets bought*
What do the winning schools get?
The two schools who bring the most attendees will receive exclusive prizes:
- On-pitch presentation at half-time on matchday (up to 6 pupils and 3 adults)
- An exclusive invitation to play on the Griffin Park pitch at the end of the 16/17 season (date TBC)
What does the day look like?
All juniors attending the match (who have purchased their tickets through the promotion) will receive a free goody bag, which will be available to collect from the Brentford FC Club Shop pre-match (Brentford v Huddersfield, Griffin Park, Saturday 11 March, kick-off 3pm).
All participating schools will have their names featured in the matchday programme and read out by the stadium announcer at half-time. The two winning schools will also receive a Primary Schools Day Winner certificate, presented to them at half-time on matchday.
How will we help promote this offer?
We would like to help you promote this offer to your pupils via:
- Digital version of the flyer/form that can be sent to and filled in by parents or carers
- Copy and images to be shared via your primary school website, newsletters and social media channels
How to I buy tickets?
All you need to do is download our online form below, fill in your details and send it by email to email@example.com. Please note, this is not a group booking offer and you will need to fill one form per family.
*All schools who qualify for one of our prizes will be contacted by a member of our Trust prior to Friday 03 March. Those who qualify after this date will not have their school name printed in the Matchday Programme due to print deadlines.
Could you please circulate the forms so parents/carers can individually fill them in? We will then contact your school about its prizes.
Office Manager & Matchday Community Coordinator
Brentford FC Community Sports Trust
020 8326 7034