Do You Want To Work In Football?
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work in football? Are you unsure what career path to take?
Brentford FC Community Sports Trust is launching a free 12-week traineeship programme at Griffin Park Learning Zone – situated within the heart of Griffin Park.
Who is it for?
We’re looking for young people*, aged 16 to 18, to join our traineeship.
What does the course involve?
Spread over 30 hours, we combine work-based learning with football coaching – helping you prepare for the working world.
You could also gain valuable work experience; shadowing FA-licensed coaches who will mentor and support you every step of the way. All trainees will also have the opportunity to gain experience in other departments such as hospitality, ticketing and retail.
The traineeship also includes:
- more than 200 hours of work experience
- breakfast every morning
- Sports Leaders UK Level 2 Qualification
- activity days at Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre
- support improving your English and Maths skills
- external visits to Brentford FC’s training ground
- a work experience preparation course
- career advice (including visits from local colleges and universities)
- masterclasses led by Brentford players and UEFA B coaches
- CV writing and interview techniques
- free branded club tracksuit.
When does it run?
The traineeship runs three times a year starting in October, January and April.
The first traineeship starts on Monday 8 October 2018.
How will it help me?
At the end of the 12 weeks, you will be in a great position to continue your pathway on to further education or paid employment in the football or sports industry.
Find out more
To register your interest, please contact Akar on 0208 758 0523 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* for young people not in education, employment or training.