- This event has passed.
Gunnersbury Cup 2022
July 1 @ 9:00 am - July 16 @ 6:00 pm£40.00
Over 100 teams entered last years 2021 competition!
Who’s it for and what’s the format?
Open to grassroots clubs and schools from the UK and abroad. Group format before heading into a cup or plate competition. *non-competitive for U7 and U8 age groups with all players receiving a memento.
- U7-U8: 5-a-side (maximum squad of 8)
- U9-U16: 6-a-side (maximum squad of 9)
Places are limited to 12 teams in all age groups, please book early to avoid disappointment.
*minimum 6 team entrants will be required to run the age group competition.
The provisional age group schedule is as follows:
- Friday 1st July (6pm-9pm): Boys U15, U16
- Sunday 3rd July AM: Boys U7, U8, U9, U10
- Sunday 3rd July PM: Boys U11, U12, U13, U14
- Saturday 16th July AM: Girls U7/8, U9/10, U11/12
- Saturday 16th July PM: Girls U13/14, U15/16
All matches will be played on the 3G pitches at Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub, Popes Lane, London, W3 8LQ
Free entrance for spectators. There will be car parking available, cafe, changing rooms and toilets on site and we will have a photographer to capture all the action shots!
How much does it cost?
£40 per team.
How do I register?
Register by completing the form below and your place will be secure once payment has been received.
GIRLS EUROS TICKETS COMPETITION – the first 10 teams to enter into the girls competition will receive 10 FREE MATCH TICKETS to the Women’s Euros match between Denmark and Spain, 8pm kick off on Saturday 16th July at Brentford Community Stadium (tickets for 9 players who under 16 and 1 adult).
Full information on timings, team sheet, rules, fixtures, respect code, first aid and spectators will be sent in advance of the competition.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
- Full refund will be issued if you cancel your booking at least 6 weeks before the tournament date.
- No refund will be issued if you cancel your booking within 6 weeks of the tournament date.