New Traineeship Programme
The Traineeship Programme is a 10-week course aimed at assisting young people aged 16 to 24 to enter employment, training, or further education. The programme is a full-time course with 15 hours a week of work placements, 12 hours a week of employability, including workshops on money management, knife crime, diversity, inclusion, and health and nutrition. The traineeship includes functional skills in English and Maths and the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification. The traineeship will provide the necessary skills and support for training and employment, alongside a bespoke reference for each young person to further support their transition pathway.
What does the course involve?
- 10-week training programme (30 hours a week)
- Minimum of 120 hours of work experience
- Support you to develop functional English and maths skills (for those who haven’t achieved GCSE level 4/Grade C)
- Opportunity to improve your confidence and communication skills
- Achieve additional accredited qualifications such as First Aid, Health & Safety, and Sports Leaders coaching awards
- Support your progress on the career of your choice with opportunities to learn from industries including hospitality, youth work, IT and sports coaching
- Pathway and career advice including visits from local colleges and universities
- CV writing and interview techniques
- Free branded club kit
Our next Traineeship programme is due to begin in June 2022 to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on this page.