We are looking for a new senior coach to join our team
We are recruiting a senior coach to work across our female football programmes.
The role involves supporting our Female Football Development Manager to deliver programmes across our Girls Football Development Centres, Premier League Kicks Girls programme and the Women’s Euro 2022 Legacy Group.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
• Work under the direction of the Female Football Development Manager and other key staff in the project steering group to deliver football and sports activities with a specific focus on women and girls’ participation in Hounslow, Ealing, Richmond, Spelthorne, and Hillingdon
• To deliver sessions across our Girl’s Football Development Centres
• To deliver sessions and increase participation across our PL Kicks Girls programme
• To support our Head of Community Sport and Female Football Development Manager on programmes linked to the Women’s Euros 2022 legacy group
• To support the monitoring and evaluation of women and girls’ projects across the Trust.
The closing date for applications is the 15th of April, for full information on how to apply for the role click here.